The November 10, 2013 issue of the New York Times features five Akashic authors: Lucian Perkins, Bernice L. McFadden, Edwidge Danticat, Colin Channer, and Elizabeth Nunez!
Dallas native and Dallas Noir contributor Catherine Cuellar talks about her own experiences with the darker side of Dallas.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Gospel According to Cane
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Warmest December
- Prospero’s Daughter
- The Duppy
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Lost Canyon
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set