The November 10, 2013 issue of the New York Times features five Akashic authors: Lucian Perkins, Bernice L. McFadden, Edwidge Danticat, Colin Channer, and Elizabeth Nunez!
Dallas native and Dallas Noir contributor Catherine Cuellar talks about her own experiences with the darker side of Dallas.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Hunters in High Heels
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Silent Pictures