You snorted a rail so long I thought for sure it would knock you over, but you just threw your head back and asked me where I kept my champagne. With your pupils dilated, your jaw set hard, you strode across my apartment in your ridiculous red high heels and poured yourself a glass, bending down to lick up the overflowing liquid. You were still fun then, on day one. They all are . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- On the Way Back
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- She’s Gone
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The Plot Against Hip Hop