You snorted a rail so long I thought for sure it would knock you over, but you just threw your head back and asked me where I kept my champagne. With your pupils dilated, your jaw set hard, you strode across my apartment in your ridiculous red high heels and poured yourself a glass, bending down to lick up the overflowing liquid. You were still fun then, on day one. They all are . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Silent Pictures
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Censorship Now!!
- Drawing Autism
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Hairstyles of the Damned