It’s all been falling apart now for the last eight days—I needn’t mention the other times. I don’t think they’re important. Silly thing, really: I picked a basket of cherries, pit them, and went to put them in the freezer—pie, I’m thinking—and they dropped all over the floor. I stared at them down there and got down and punched the floor, screaming something (I didn’t think it was important to remember). Then I went to bed for eight days . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Failure
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Of Mule and Man
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- The Immune System
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises