Read about the many Akashic events at and around the Brooklyn Book Festival!
The bells of the village clang. Sunlight bounces over both steeples and through the curtains. Periwinkle shutters open onto the square, and from the street, the beginning chatter of our neighbors heading up the lane to meet the bread van floats in on the breeze. A minute later, the other set of bells on the other church sound . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Jerusalem Calling
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Censorship Now!!
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Artificial Light
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Immune System
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set