I’m not a complete monster. It pains me to hear her beg for her life. She says she’s got two kids. Little kids. A boy and a girl. Maybe she does. Maybe not. People will say anything in these situations. I wish she’d shut up. This is hard enough without the hysterics . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Plot Against Hip Hop