Following features in the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and the Village Voice, Complex Magazine is offering a free audio excerpt of the first chapter or H.N.I.C.!
The new teacher, Mister Moran, was on an exchange program from New York. Our school was a nickname maelstrom—Ghoul, Moose, Bull, Scab, Pox-face, Arse-brain. He was Moron straight off. He got off easy. You should have seen him . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- It’s Just a Plant
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- From a Basement in Seattle
- The Accidental Hunter
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Hello Sunshine
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- South of the Pumphouse