Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group author Ian F. Svenonius will be touring the US this summer with his band, Chain & the Gang!
I always told myself that I’d never use anything stronger than pot. I was a middle class kid away from home, NYU, my second year of art school, and hard drugs scared the shit out of me. But pot, I loved it. I smoked in the morning, afternoon and night. I’d go to school stoned, paint stoned, fuck stoned. It was 1970 and I was living on Avenue C. It looked like the set for an end of the world movie: deserted tenements, bums, hustlers, junkies and pushers on every corner . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Drawing Autism
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- The Failure
- I Love You Too
- The Immune System