Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group author Ian F. Svenonius will be touring the US this summer with his band, Chain & the Gang!
I always told myself that I’d never use anything stronger than pot. I was a middle class kid away from home, NYU, my second year of art school, and hard drugs scared the shit out of me. But pot, I loved it. I smoked in the morning, afternoon and night. I’d go to school stoned, paint stoned, fuck stoned. It was 1970 and I was living on Avenue C. It looked like the set for an end of the world movie: deserted tenements, bums, hustlers, junkies and pushers on every corner . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Even in Paradise
- The Family Mansion
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Dog War
- Black Orchid Blues
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Book of Harlan
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set