To celebrate the publication of The Marijuana Chronicles in July, we’re pleased to offer all a set of all four Drug Chronicles titles (Marijuana, Heroin, Speed, and Cocaine) for only $30, plus shipping, while supplies last!
Prodigy visits Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club to talk about writing, Infamous Books (Akashic’s newest imprint that Prodigy launched with his novella: H.N.I.C.), being from Queens, and his new album, with Alchemist, Albert Einstein.
There was a murdered corpse found across the street from us, on the top floor of the vacant house at the end of the block, across the alley from the KFC. The house is no longer vacant. It has been renovated and new tenants have moved into the apartment where the body was found. There are only a couple of vacant houses left in the row now, and all of the units on our side of the street are full; I see the windows lit up like eyes in the masonry on my way home at night. The neighborhood is changing . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Lost Canyon
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Anna In-Between
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Black Orchid Blues
- John Crow’s Devil
- The Family Mansion
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Black Music