To celebrate the publication of The Marijuana Chronicles in July, we’re pleased to offer all a set of all four Drug Chronicles titles (Marijuana, Heroin, Speed, and Cocaine) for only $30, plus shipping, while supplies last!
Prodigy visits Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club to talk about writing, Infamous Books (Akashic’s newest imprint that Prodigy launched with his novella: H.N.I.C.), being from Queens, and his new album, with Alchemist, Albert Einstein.
There was a murdered corpse found across the street from us, on the top floor of the vacant house at the end of the block, across the alley from the KFC. The house is no longer vacant. It has been renovated and new tenants have moved into the apartment where the body was found. There are only a couple of vacant houses left in the row now, and all of the units on our side of the street are full; I see the windows lit up like eyes in the masonry on my way home at night. The neighborhood is changing . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Censorship Now!!
- Hello Sunshine
- The Failure
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush