Jayme McLellan reflects on her personal experience with punk & the Hard Art, DC 1979 project.
Featured: Black Interest
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Black Sheep Digit
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Becoming Abigail
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Necessary Hunger