This year at BEA we were excited to launch our new YA/middle-grade imprint Black Sheep!
Peter stood over the bathroom sink, checking in the mirror to be sure that the lines of his suit were straight. Assuring himself he looked as good as circumstances permitted, he leaned over the sink and rubbed a smooth beach stone between his hands. Seventy-three days ago he would have used water, but now their community had strict water usage policies . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Drawing Autism
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Artificial Light
- It’s Just a Plant
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Censorship Now!!
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!