Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
“The court will now pronounce its verdict,” the judge remarked plainly, as if he was going to read out the evening news.
Asghar Khan stood up in the witness box with the anticipation of a man in that twilight zone of hope when the decision has been made but not yet announced . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- On the Way Back
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Song for Night
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Black Lotus
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean