Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
“The court will now pronounce its verdict,” the judge remarked plainly, as if he was going to read out the evening news.
Asghar Khan stood up in the witness box with the anticipation of a man in that twilight zone of hope when the decision has been made but not yet announced . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Black Lotus
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Roving Tree
- Song for Night
- Dog War
- Game World
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The Game Don’t Change
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Dance of the Jakaranda