Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
“The court will now pronounce its verdict,” the judge remarked plainly, as if he was going to read out the evening news.
Asghar Khan stood up in the witness box with the anticipation of a man in that twilight zone of hope when the decision has been made but not yet announced . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Party: A Mystery
- Black Sheep Digit
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Not for Everyday Use
- Home: Social Essays
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Gomer’s Song
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Trinidad Noir