Photos from Hard Art, DC 1979‘s DC launch event at Politics and Prose!
The wipers groaned as the snow fell wet and heavy, slushballs exploding on the windshield like multiple exit wounds.
The day couldn’t be more perfect.
Hunched over the wheel, Michael squinted through the chaos to the road ahead, adjusting his course to follow the trenches dug by larger vehicles.
He would finally see his father. His father would finally see him . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Letters to Kurt
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Drawing Autism
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Go Fish
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool