Tami didn’t even count her night’s tips before she shoved the wad of coins and damp bills into her purse and went out the back door of Chevy’s Pub just minutes after closing. She gunned the Fiesta past her apartment, past the Sidney city limits, heading straight for the used RV she kept down by the river. She knew she’d find Dale with that slut who had been hanging on him all night . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Immune System
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Hunters in High Heels
- The Worst Breakfast
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jerusalem Calling
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group