Fred Armisen gives a tongue-and-check reading from Joe Meno’s Office Girl at Bluestockings.
Randall Robinson, the renowned author of Makeda, conducted a wide-ranging three-hour interview about his life’s work on C-SPAN2’s In Depth program over the weekend . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Trinidad Noir
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- I Love You Too
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Black Marks
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- John Crow’s Devil