Fred Armisen gives a tongue-and-check reading from Joe Meno’s Office Girl at Bluestockings.
Randall Robinson, the renowned author of Makeda, conducted a wide-ranging three-hour interview about his life’s work on C-SPAN2’s In Depth program over the weekend . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Home: Social Essays
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Haiti Noir
- God Carlos
- She’s Gone